- An introduction to Talent Intelligence as an emerging field
- Why Talent Intelligence, and why now?
- How companies are using talent intelligence to gain a competitive advantage
- A strong understanding of Talent Intelligence fundamentals and how to get started
- Key projects and applications to make a business case for Talent Intelligence investment
- How Talent Intelligence differs from People Analytics, and where the teams collaborate
Sam Fletcher – Head of Talent Intelligence | PayPalSam joined PayPal to set up the Talent Intelligence function, analyzing trends in the global business, economy and employment marketplace. His prior experience includes working with clients in the technology and financial services sectors on executive search and consulting engagements such as workforce localisation, competency assessment, organisational design, workforce reskilling and location studies. Sam is interested in the power of technology to transform how businesses operate and has been a keynote speaker on Blockchain in HR as well as contributing to and writing articles on innovative ways of working and technology applications in HR and talent acquisition.
May 18 @ 10:35
10:35 — 11:05 (30′)
2022 Day 2 | Stage 3 Advanced People Analytics & Data Management
Sam Fletcher – Head of Talent Intelligence | PayPal